About this job
Head of CRM – Fintech
£85k – £100k per annum plus up to 20% bonus and excellent benefits
**Please note that Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a mandatory requirement (a confident recent or current user of the platform is required).**
I’m proud to be working with one of the UK’s fastest-growing challenger banks/fintechs, with a manifesto of helping people to have a better relationship with credit.
This role reports directly into the Marketing Director and hold responsibility for end to end strategy and delivery of digital comms journeys.
About the role:
- Leading the digital communications function across the full customer life-cycle for both own-brand and co-branded products – both acquisition and new customer communications.
- Acting as a key product owner for Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) and taking accountability for comms delivery, functionality, technical architecture and solutions.
- Commercial ownership of the Salesforce Data “Squad”, a cross-functional, agile team who manage data integration and optimisation.
- Leading the charge in what is an ongoing journey of digitisation and automation of customer comms, leveraging Marketing Cloud to enable best-in-class customer journeys and within the agile working methodology.
- Owning and managing operational risk and governance within Marketing Cloud and other digital comms suppliers, including supplier management, risk register, audits, controls, process and incident management.
- Team leadership of 7+ change, analytics, data warehouse and marketing colleagues to deliver data integration, platform development, set objectives and drive strategy.
- Lead a cross-functional squad across change, analytics and marketing to deliver data integration and platform development, setting objectives and driving strategy and promoting team collaboration and cohesion.
- Overall oversight and commercial ownership of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud partnership.
- Providing leadership and expertise across a wide range of stakeholders and business units, and supporting other members of the marketing team.
- Key member of leadership team, championing the agile transformation and embedding agile principles and methodology.
- Leading all internal stakeholder management across commercial data, technology, change and operations team to manage relationships and deliver against objectives.
- Over 10 years’ experience in data-driven CRM and marketing roles with 5+ years’ experience for teams of 5 people or more.
- Proven competency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is absolutely essential to the role. We can only applicants with Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.
- Proven track record in CRM and 1:1 customer marketing across online and offline channels.
- Strong technical and practical expertise in CRM marketing platforms, and automation capability.
- Proven experience in managing transformational change across commercial, marketing and regulatory projects with the ability to influence and engage a wide range of stakeholders.
- Proven track record in driving digital best practice and change in an agile working environment.
- Deep understanding of data and analytics and relevance and application for marketing purposes.
- Robust commercial acumen and with a strong understanding of financial drivers and value attribution.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills are a must.
- Confident in managing and presenting to a wide range of commercial and technical stakeholders up to C-level.
- Demonstrable leadership experience – both direct and indirect, with the ability to inspire and motivate team members.
- A solid understanding of people processes and practices across recruitment, talent management and performance management.