About this job
Head of Customer Engagement
£55,000 – £65,000
My client is a rapidly expanding retail business, with an impressive portfolio of global brands.
They pride themselves on providing the best service to their customers, and an exclusive product range.
Following a period of significant global success and investment there is now an opportunity for an experienced Head of Customer Engagement to join their team and to own the customer journey predominantly across websites (multiple), but also social media channels, offline channels and the call centre.
I’m looking for someone with experience across UX/ CRO/ data (strong testing and data led mind set), ideally within a consumer brand/ industry.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan & implement the customer experience strategy (UX & CRO) to drive improvements & maximise sales.
- Create a customer experience that lead to conversion and a continued relationship between brand and customer.
- Work closely with strategy/data analysis to ensure prioritisation and opportunities are capitalised on
Key skills/ areas of experience needed for this role include:
- Extensive knowledge of UX principles
- Experience with testing hypothesis using A/B testing software
- Capable of producing personas and sitemaps amongst other UX productions
For anyone interested in the role, please apply with an updated CV and I will follow up with a call to discuss in detail the role, brand and culture.
The opportunity is truly unique and you will be joining a team made up of some of the most talented digital/ marketing talent in the UK. A relaxed working culture, very collaborative.
Their office are based in the West Midlands.