About this job
My client is a leading multi-channel retail business with millions of customers. They are investing heavily in technology and platforms that are going to transform the way they talk to customers. Now, as a result of this continued investment, an exciting new role presents itself in the form of a Head of CRM & Loyalty.
As Head of CRM & Loyalty you will lead the development and delivery of compelling CRM, loyalty and retention programme that deliver profitable sales and increase lifetime value of customers.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Lead all CRM initiatives, including loyalty/retention, reactivation marketing.
- Using insights develop the activity plans, evaluate activity and work up recommendations for future campaigns.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to develop and deliver CRM initiatives across all channels.
- Lead and execute a best in class retention programme that is engaging for customers and delivers improved profitability of customers.
- Understand customer segmentation and develop appropriate customer contact programmes across all channels.
- Oversee the delivery and production of all communications and campaigns from a retention point of view ensuring they are delivered on time.
- Understand how to attribute the most successful customer communication channels in order to distribute spend/budgets effectively, delivering the best ROI.
The ideal candidate will have experience gained in a similar role, you will be an experienced CRM and retention/loyalty marketing specialist.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate how to create compelling and successful retention strategies, taking every step of the customer journey into account. As our client enters a new era, the focus is going to be on driving the profitability and lifetime value of customers as apposed to volume, in other words, a CRM specialist’s dream!
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career at a renowned fashion retailer. Interested candidates should attach an updated CV.