About this job
A superb interim opportunity has arisen working for a well known global business with HQ in Central London. The role is interim and paying circa £500 per day for a few months whilst recruiting a permanent person (which we’re also looking for!) . If you have a strong background in commercial planning, customer marketing, digital, pricing and promotions. This could also be a temp to perm opportunity if the right person on the day rate contract would want to go permanent. We will also take someone who is just looking to go straight into Permanent work. We need someone who comes from a management consultancy background ideally – a real strategist and a commercially astute person!
– Ensure the commercial plan is integral to the sales revenue forecast to ensure confident delivery
– Lead key strategic cross functional projects
– Convert the commercial plan and key strategic projects into a customer calendar
– Recruit, lead and develop a team to manage all projects and deliver all KPIs
– Manage the planning and strategy for the commercial and go to market activities
– Work with insights to understand customer journey and touch points (UK and globally)
If you have a strong commercial and marketing background – either from the world of FMCG, Retail or travel for example then please do get in touch. You will be a senior manager level candidate with the ability to be thrown into a role and a team and to make strong business decisions.
Based on high volumes of CVs we can only respond to those who are relevant for this role. We apologise if we’re unable to respond to your application.