About this job
Our client is a global, consumer goods business with a portfolio of instantly recognisable brands sold throughout Europe. An exciting opportunity has arisen in the European marketing team for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to manage two high profile brands and lead a significant brand re positioning project over the next 12-18 months.
As a Senior Brand Manager you will act as a brand guardian, developing best in class marketing communications. This role requires someone with a passion for all aspects of Marketing Communications with the ability to convert this passion into a commercial advantage for your brands. You will lead a team to develop brand identities, positioning and implementing a road map of brand campaigns, product campaigns, seasonal campaigns and other content that supports the brands growth strategy.
You will own the brand guidelines, manage the brands budget and build close relationships with local country marketing teams, leading on the development of brand strategy at international marketing meetings where you will also present your plans to the senior management team.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the in-house digital team to ensure fully integrated campaigns are developed
- Writing and approving briefs and managing creative agencies to deliver your
- Lead and project manage the development of centralised marketing materials
- Brief and work with key suppliers across brand, design, PR,POS and the in-house design
- Video content including product animations and translation
- Digital assets
- Product Copy with clear consumer messages
- Catalogue/Trade/ Sales support aids
- POS materials
- Promotional material(s)
- PR tool kits
The ideal candidate will be a classically trained consumer marketer with at least 5 years experience gained in an FMCG or consumer durables business. European marketing experience is preferable but not essential. Experience of the full marketing mix, with a particular emphasis on communication and briefing and managing agencies is a must have. You will possess strong analytical and commercial acumen and will be a self motivating team player. Experience of leading a large brand re-positioning is essential.