About this job
Ecommerce Merchandiser Manager (12 month FTC)
International Ecommerce Retail (fashion)
Competitive Salary + Package
I am proud to be working with this business, a heritage brand that holds a firm place in the British Fashion industry and has continued to grow and adapt.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to spend 12 months working with iconic brand and be part of it’s success story, both in the UK and international territories.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the seasonal trading calendar across the UK and international websites, supporting sales performance and product objectives.
- Deliver the eCommerce Merchandising strategy across each website, including category, product and promotion.
- Assist in the creation of the on site content calendar/ plan, maintaining conversion and on site recommends.
- Work with other teams including Buying, Stock Merchandise, Creative and Marketing to effectively promote key product lines, trends and ranges on site with wide multichannel trading plans.
- Use internal analytics tools, merchandising software and Google Analytics together with monitoring competitor activity to produce actionable insights to better trade websites
- Strong experience (at least 3 years) within ecommerce trading or visual merchandising. Working with eCommerce platforms, CMS platforms, merchandising and product recommendations software, Google Analytics and general analysis tools.
- Knowledge across a variety of analytical platforms including Google Analytics with an ability to translate findings into actionable insights
- A commercial mindset with a keen eye on product pricing and how to drive continued sales growth
- An ability to make changes to current website performance through organic search and CMS alterations.