About this job
Digital Product Delivery Coordinator
£30,000 per annum
My client are a vibrant, digital first insurtech scale-up, targeting the small business and micro SME segment, and are currently seeking to recruit a talented Digital Product Manager to help the business to rapidly scale in response to market opportunities and demand.
About the role:
- The Product Delivery Coordinator will master and move the product work-flow through UAT and product release alongside the development teams.
- Delivering multiple work-streams, projects and products using appropriate agile methodology, learning and iterating frequently.
- Ensuring tickets delivered are to specification.
- Overseeing regression on testing to help move new features to live.
- Responsible for the A/B testing process and environments, reporting MI back to the management and marketing team.
- Working with the senior product manager and other key stakeholders to input the product pipeline and road-map.
- Leading the pre-launch review process alongside development teams and relevant stakeholders.
- Leading on scoping product requirements and drafting technical specification for the development teams.
- Working alongside the senior product manager to manage changes in scope, monitoring formal change control process alongside developers.
- Strong product delivery and product management skills.
- A passion for innovating customer experiences through digital product development.
- Experience in delivering a range of agile project management methods.
- Proven experience in balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- Understanding of the digital landscape.
- Experience of working with third party suppliers and resources.
- Proficient in MS Office 365, (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence and G-Suite.
- Experience of working within financial services or a regulatory framework is desirable.
- Experience of working with Project and Portfolio Management tools.