About this job
This agency are Leeds city centre based, delivering exceptional work for global retail clients- due to business wins and a new direction they are expanding their digital team. This is an exciting time to join the business as they are now looking to rapidly expand and have received significant international investment. They are looking for a Programmatic Director to lead on the AdTech division of the business – they can offer fully flexible and remote working for the right candidate, with an extremely competitive salary for a Leeds based role.
· Responsible for supporting the growth of revenue by implementing ad tech strategies and ad operations processes that deliver multiple commercial solutions and advertising programs
· Act as primary lead, designer, and executor of the ad tech roadmap in conjunction with client’s priorities and objectives
· Serve as the day to day lead with all ad tech vendors and any tech escalations
· Act as the primary day to day (ad) technology point of contact for clients
· Set-up and manage the ad tech stack and waterfall including ad server, SSPs, DMPs, etc.
· Inventory: Support and manage the client’s inventory map, forecasting and availability
· Data: Serve as the day to day lead managing the DMP and support in onboarding 1st party data sets and the audience strategy
· Yield management: ensure an effective yield and pricing strategy is in place to maximize value and utilisation of inventory
· Designs and develops processes for campaign implementation and reporting including managing the ongoing documentation of this and training where relevant
· Manage and develop team of analysts/execs
Experience & Skills
- BS/BA or equivalent in marketing, business, technology or other related field
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in online advertising or media and 3+ years working with programmatic buying and data management technologies preferred.
- Strong background in digital media with experience in campaign management across both ad servers and programmatic platforms
- Strong knowledge of ad tech on the sell-side or buy-side of the industry including ad servers, SSPs, DSPs, DMPs, CRMs, fraud and brand safety tools, tag management, brand studies, ets.
- Strong client management/consultative experience both presenting and resolving issues
- Extensive experience leading and managing technical projects, including problem solving, strategic technology roadmaps and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle several mission critical projects effectively – keeping others adequately up to speed and ensuring deliverables meet expected timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and develop junior colleagues
If you are looking for your next role with a successful and ambitious business and think you’ve got what it takes, then apply now!