About this job
I am partnering with an amazing Children’s Charity who are based in Central London on the search for a Digital Marketing Officer on a 3-month FTC, however considering the circumstances this role will be home based. This is a fantastic role that will help the charity transform their approach to multi-channel marketing to improve their impact and deliver their strategy.
You will be working alongside the Head of Digital and Marketing, helping to implement plans which promote new digital products with target audiences and support staff to improve the quality of their marketing. You will also be working with the Marketing Officer and Marketing Assistant as well as the wider Comms team.
The role will be reporting into the Head of Digital and Marketing.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Great at writing persuasive marketing content
- Great at building relationships
- Experience of creating/delivering successful multi-channel marketing plans
- Strong experience of working with a variety of digital tools and approaches, include email marketing, social media, content management systems and video streaming
- Experience of creating effective campaign landing pages
- Strong understanding of how to create and implement seamless user journeys from on and offline channels to digital platforms
- Strong project management skills
Ideally candidates will have experience working in the Not-for-Profit sector but this is not necessarily essential. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.