About this job
Digital Marketing Manager (6 months fixed term)
£35k – £40k per annum
South West London
Flexible working offered after initial training (1 day per week).
A dynamic and well-known SaaS business is currently seeking to support the marketing lead with the addition of a Digital Marketing Manager, to support the Digital Lead in delivering a digital road-map, optimising website performance to drive actionable leads in a B2B SaaS environment.
The key focus of the role will be testing and optimising the website through Google Optimise, analysing site performance and taking steps to improve traffic and conversion.
Using Google Tag Manager, you will be responsible for website maintenance and implementation, and will work closely with a wide range of digital and PR agency partners to ensure smooth delivery across the website.
Your key stakeholders will be the development and design teams to successfully deliver the road-map.
About the role:
- Overseeing development and execution of testing plan using Google Optimise.
- Analysing web performance and taking steps to improve KPIs with the wider marketing team.
- Implementing and managing website tags.
- Working with agencies to ensure smooth delivery across the website.
- Stakeholder management of development and design teams to help deliver the road-map.
- You will also be responsible for testing, refining and improving website content and performance.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to ensure any other areas for development and improvement of the web journey are improved!
- Proven track record in digital delivery with a few years’ experience in digital/web performance management.
- Proficiency in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Optimise is key.
- Excellent proven project management skills.
- Experience of JIRA would be highly beneficial.
- A technically-minded problem solver, able to use data to inform on all decisions.
- Solid analytical and reporting skills.
- Personable, approachable and able to communicate clearly and effectively.