About this job
Digital Marketing Manager (Social Media)
- A beauty consumer brand, with a huge celebrity following
- New & Exciting, with rapid expansion plans. Growing YOY
- Stand out brand in a competitive market, doing things differently given them a USP
- Offering an exclusive and high end product portfolio to it’s customers
- Going through a huge growth phase, investing heavily in Marketing and Paid Media spend.
Now looking to add to their team, with a Digital Marketing Manager to grow their presence and team.
- Manage the overall digital marketing strategy; social media, email marketing & content
- Key focus is to develop, executive and manage the social media strategy (paid & organic)
- Analyse the success of the digital strategy and all social activity
- Lead the affiliate and outreach programme
- Ensure content remains engaging, relevant and on brand.
- Immerse yourself into the market and capitalise on the key opportunities, keeping social as a key channels for the brand
- Manage all Paid Social activity, and budgets
- Ensure content is of the highest quality to match this premium product
- Build strong relationships, both internally to influence decisions and push creative, and externally with influencers and bloggers
What I Need
- Proven experience in a Senior Social Media role, managing the full strategy – organic & paid
- Experience with email marketing & content.
- Ecommerce experience is required, and ideally experience in beauty, fashion or lifestyle brands.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, trading environment
- People management is ideal, but not essential (this role has one direct report)
- Excellent content and proof ready skills, with an eye for detail