About this job
Digital Marketing Manager
£30,000 – £35,000 + Package
This is a huge opportunity for someone to take the lead the customer acquisition strategy for this iconic brand, managing all campaign & activity across Paid Media channels, Affiliates and SEO (managed by a global network media agency).
I’ve worked with this client for a number of years, in that time getting to know the individuals in the marketing team – you would be joining a fantastic group of talented and supportive people. You’ll walk away wanting to work for and with them!
This role requires someone to e both hands on – monitoring daily performance of the channels and campaign management as well as leading the strategy and team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Essentially you will be responsible for developing ideas to increase customer acquisition and deliver a ROI.
- Plan & Executive all Digital Marketing activity, including Paid Media, SEO, Affiliate marketing and Display Advertising campaigns.
- Manage the agency, helping to plan and optimise this activity, maintaining a health CPA.
- Report on the performance of all digital activity, making recommendations for change when appropriate.
- Identify trends and opportunities and using this insight to improve performance and budget.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points to ensure optimal customer engagement.
- Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team to ensure the Paid Media strategy compliments the wider marketing strategy, building relationships with individuals in these team/ across the business.
- Assist in developing strategies relating to CRM and website conversion, alongside the wider marketing team
- Proven experience managing PPC(ideally Google Ads Certified) and PPC budgets
- Comfortable managing wider digital channels, with support from the Head of Digital/ Agency. Ideally having experience in multiple channels.
- Ideally experience working for an ecommerce brand, consumer focussed.
- Strong analytical capability and demonstrable data-driven thinking.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in website and customer journey optimisation
- Experience of working with a media agency; preparing briefs, managing workflow and analysing performance.
- Experience of directly managing online media channels including PPC, retargeting and display.