About this job
Digital Marketing Manager (Paid Social)
£30,000 – £40,000 + Package
This lucrative ecommerce business needs someone extremely commercially savvy to manage their digital campaigns across their different online brands. Investing in Digital & Paid Media, my client is looking to develop their Paid Social team, so now have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager (specialist in Paid Social). They work across fashion, beauty and lifestyle sectors, and need someone who understands social media marketing inside out.
You will be required to analyse campaign data, report on and predict market trends, and delegate budgets accordingly. Once you have implemented these campaigns you will report back on the ROI, verify why your campaigns have worked and how they have proved commercially viable. You will be given autonomy with the budgets so you need to be confident and assertive in your decisions.
- Managing day to day digital marketing activity
- Managing, implementing and reporting on paid social campaigns
- Budget management and delegation
- Keeping up to date with trends in the market, and competitor behaviour
- Ensuring content is of the highest quality and is consistent across all platforms.
- Building strong relationships, internally as well as with influencers and bloggers and partnerships.
- At least 2 years of proven paid social experience
- Impeccable knowledge of paid social platforms, especially Facebook Business Manager
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Commercial Acumen – ability to demonstrate ROI on budgets and paid spend.
- B2C experience, either client side or agency – eCommerce experience is important
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, trading environment
This business have a non-corporate, vibrant culture, they offer flexible working hours and some fantastic bonus incentives. If you’re good with figures, love social media marketing and want to be involved with a North West business who are undergoing exponential growth then apply now.