About this job
Digital Marketing Manager
Competitive salary + Package
I’m search for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join a premium eCommerce retail band based in Cheshire.
This is a broad acquisition role, managing all paid channels so I’m looking for someone who has hands on experience with PPC and Google Shopping and is comfortable working in an online trading environment.
This is not a KPI driven environment, but there will be traffic and revenue targets so you need to be commercially minded.
- Create & Manager the Paid Acquisition Strategy to deliver increased traffic and sales.
- Manage all digital channels in house; Paid Search and Re-Marketing, Google Shopping, Affilaites and Paid Social.
- Reporting on the performance across these channels, including site performance.
- Manage the agency relationships and performance of these (around 15% pf the role).
- Ecommerce experience, ideally working in an online trading environment.
- PPC and Google Shopping experience is crucial.
- Affiliate and Paid Social experience is desired but not crucial as the Marketing Director can support there.
- Any agency management experience is ideal.
- Analytics skills
- The client is a global eCommerce retail group – the largest of their kind, supporting a premium and value lead brand.
- Over £100 million turnover brands.
- 150+ stores across Europe and growing. Plus 2 eCommerce sites.
- Strong retention rates and loyalty from it’s customers.
- A completely unique customer offering that has secured their position in the market.