About this job
Digital Marketing Manager – Wigan
Want to have ownership over a leading property firm’s digital marketing function? We are proud to be partnering with this leading property organisation as they look to add their first digital marketer to drive continued growth.
A family run organisation with core values at the heart of what it does, this is a business where you really can have an impact from the moment you walk through the door.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for executing the multi-channel digital strategy for the business.
- Liaising with the existing agency to ensure a succinct transition to an in-house model.
- Devise strategies to drive online conversions from each channel.
- Produce high quality, on-brand campaigns which resonate with the target audience for this niche practice.
- Use of Analytics accounts and regular reporting, in order to assess performance against business goals.
Key skills and experiences needed for this role include:
- A strong understanding of a variety of digital channels including SEO, content, PR, social media and paid advertising.
- A proactive personality with an ability to interact with a variety of key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Prior experience working in a digitally focused role within a professional/financial services organisation is essential.
This is a really unique opportunity which present the successful candidate the opportunity to put their mark on a £multi-million turnover business’ digital marketing function.
Based in Wigan, they offer something a little different to your traditional city centre role. This is a real opportunity for someone to have complete ownership over a digital marketing function in a business which continues to grow.
Is this you? If you think your vision matches that of this passionate and ambitious company, then get in touch and make it happen!
About us: Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.