About this job
Delighted to be working with this innovative, fast moving specialist good brand.
Looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the marketing team, developing the digital acquisition strategy ensuring customer experience is consistent across all digital touchpoints.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the Paid Media strategy and channel management via an agency. Previous experience managing these channels is essential (in house or via an agency).
- Manage the overall CMS, including the overall content strategy across websites, email marketing, social marketing and offline marketing channels.
- Digital campaign management – on & offline channels
- Supporting the CRM programme so ensure customer retention in maintained.
- Manage the wider digital marketing team and 3rd party digital agencies.
This role will suit someone who is creative and commercially focussed.
Required skills and experiences for this role include the following:
- A minimum of 3 years’ Digital Marketing experience.
- Experience managing the end to end customer experience across all digital touchpoints including web and campaigns
- Must have experience in Content management systems (CMS) and SEO
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and CRO programmes.
- Ideally someone who can build email campaigns with HTML coding skills
- Ideally someone who has knowledge/ experience in user journeys / A/B testing / optimisation
This role is a truly unique and exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketer looking to take that next step and join a company that are continuously investing in Marketing, and all members of this team.