About this job
This award winning creative agency in cool Northern Quarter offices are expanding their team and looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. Working across a variety of sectors including travel, sport, education and property, you’ll be responsible for implementing and reporting on successful digital marketing campaigns as part of their integrated service.
- Manage and oversee digital marketing activity across the agency’s client base
- Overseeing and contributing to reports across PPC, Paid Social, SEO and organic social results, relaying performance monthly and yearly
- Collaborating with the wider team including the studio and creative teams
- Client servicing – reporting on campaigns, keeping everyone up to date with results and exceeding client expectations
- Experience in SEO (technical and on-page content) and paid media, as well as having an understanding of other marketing channels and how they impact the marketing journey
- Verified experience in managing end to end successful digital marketing campaigns
- Be able to think creatively towards solutions to problems for clients and be able to communicate them effectively
- Multitasking and managin several projects at once
- Basic copywriting and content writing skills as these will be required to create basic landing pages for campaigns
- Advanced Google Analytics Experience
- Experience using tools such as Moz, SEMrush, Keyword Planner etc.
- Basic HTML and CSS skills would be preferable
The right person for this role will have a minimum 3 years’ experience working in a digital marketing role (in house or agency), and be commercially driven. The opportunity is to become a senior manager, taking ownership and growing the digital marketing function within the agency.
In return you will be working with an innovative, sociable team in central Manchester. They have a great agency culture and ambitious growth plans – if this sounds like the role for you then apply now.