About this job
This award winning creative agency in Northern Quarter offices are expanding their team and looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. Working across a variety of sectors including travel, sport, education and property, you’ll be responsible for implementing and reporting on successful digital marketing campaigns as part of their integrated service. This role is part time and tailored to someone who has previously held senior positions within an agency (Account Director level upwards) who might be looking for a work life balance during these unusual times. They are looking for someone with the potential to become a future Director and shareholder within the business.
- Manage and oversee digital marketing activity across the agency’s client base
- Spotting opportunities for growth and supporting the agency’s business development
- Plan and execute multi-channel Digital Marketing activity including Paid Media, SEO and Content Marketing campaigns
- Driving KPI results, relaying performance monthly and yearly
- Collaborating with the wider team including the studio and creative teams
- Client servicing – reporting on campaigns, keeping everyone up to date with results and exceeding client expectations
- 5 years+ experience working in a digital marketing role, agency experience essential
- Extensive knowledge of SEO principles, both on-page and technical
- Extensive paid media knowledge across Paid Social, PPC and Display
- Verified experience in managing end to end successful digital marketing campaigns
- Be able to think creatively towards solutions to problems for clients and be able to communicate them effectively
- Have an understanding of broader offline channels and how they impact the marketing journey
- Multitasking and managing several projects at once
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Console and various reporting tools.
- Experience using a range of CMS systems.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Google Tag Manager Skills and Google Shopping experience is a bonus.
- Familiar with G-suite, Trello and time management tools.
This role involves taking ownership and growing the digital marketing function within the agency, driving their digital proposition for their clients and expanding the digital team. As this is a senior hire, they need someone with verified agency experience, who has experience pitching, acquiring and onboarding clients. The hours for this role are equivalent to 2.5 days a week, but can be flexible to work around you. The salary is pro rata £40,000 pa.
In return you will be working with an innovative, sociable team in central Manchester (they are ale to offer remote working currently). They have a great agency culture and ambitious growth plans – if this sounds like the role for you then apply now.