About this job
Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 + Package
This is a huge opportunity for someone to take the lead the customer acquisition strategy for this iconic brand, managing all campaign & activity across Paid Media channels (working with their digital marketing agency), as well as wider digital campaign management to support the overarching marketing strategy.
This role requires someone to be both hands on – monitoring daily performance of the channels and campaign management as well as leading the strategy and team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Essentially you will be responsible for developing ideas to increase customer acquisition and deliver a ROI.
- Plan & Executive all Digital Marketing activity, including Paid Media, SEO, Affiliate marketing and Display Advertising campaigns.
- Manage the agency, helping to plan and optimise this activity, maintaining a health CPA.
- Report on the performance of all digital activity, making recommendations for change when appropriate.
- Identify trends and opportunities and using this insight to improve performance and budget.
- Supporting the online customer experience, constantly supporting and optimising the customer journey.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points to ensure optimal customer engagement.
- Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team to ensure the Paid Media strategy compliments the wider marketing strategy, building relationships with individuals in these team/ across the business.
- Assist in developing strategies relating to CRM and website conversion, alongside the wider marketing team
- Proven experience managing PPC(ideally Google Ads Certified) and PPC budgets
- Comfortable managing wider digital channels, with support from the Head of Digital/ Agency. Ideally having experience in multiple channels.
- Ideally experience working for an ecommerce brand, consumer focussed.
- Strong analytical capability and demonstrable data-driven thinking.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in website and customer journey optimisation
- Experience of working with a media agency; preparing briefs, managing workflow and analysing performance.
- Experience of directly managing online media channels including PPC, retargeting and display.