About this job
This super interim digital marketing executive role in Central London is perfect for a digital marketing interim person (for six months roughly) with circa 3 years experience. We’re looking for someone who can step into the existing team and manage the digital marketing with the marketing manager who is already in place. Your responsibilities will be varied but will include some of the following:
- Support with planning and executing global and local campaigns across digital marketing channels e.g. Paid Search, SEO, Programmatic Display, Affiliates and Remarketing
- Deliver regular campaign, channel analysis reports against key metrics, with the purpose of identifying opportunities for future improvement and driving efficiencies within specific channels.
- Work closely with affiliate network partners and third parties to drive customer acquisition and implement initiatives to increase performance.
- Leverage new digital initiatives to engage with consumers to enhance brand experience.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in driving growth in SEO, implementing onsite and offsite strategies and best practice.
- Good experience with complementary tools, Search Ads 360, Google Ads Editor, DoubleClick and other tracking tools, Google Trends.
- Excellent hands-on experience with Search, Affiliate and CRM platforms such as Google Ads, Bing, Google Search Console, Affiliate Window, ESPs etc.
- At least 3 years digital marketing experience in a premium retail and ecommerce environment
We’re looking for someone who is a super digital marketing executive – someone who can support the digital marketing manager in delivering the above. Due to high number of applications we are unable to respond to every CV and can only personally reply to those that fit the job description.