About this job
Digital Marketing Executive
B2C – lifestyle and wellbeing
I am delighted to be working with this brand again, a leading consumer brand within an increasingly popular industry of lifestyle/ wellbeing. Based in North Manchester, offering a fresh approach to work/ life balance and company culture.
The primary focus of this role will be the planning and delivery of the brands digital marketing campaigns, and management of their data and CRM system.
Key responsibilities include:
- Digital activity including Emailing Marketing, Paid Media/ PPC, Website Management, Social Media and then Reporting/ Analytics.
- End to End campaign management to drive acquisition and retention across a variety of offline and online channels.
- Assist in driving forward CRM and retention marketing activity, including detailed understanding of data and development of marketing segmentation.
- Manage PPC campaigns and Paid Social Media activity, working with 3rd party agencies.
- Management of the brands Social Media accounts focussed on engagement and conversion.
- Measure campaign performance and communicate successes.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified with marketing/ digital marketing degree.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written. Important to have strong copywriting and proofing experience.
- 2 years+ experience working in a Digital Marketing role, and managing online marketing campaigns, including Content Marketing, Email and CRM, PPC, SEO and Web.
- Strong analytical skills, Google Analytics.