About this job
Digital Marketing Executive
Consumer Brand (B2C)
£20,000 – £25,000
My client is a consumer brand with over 30 years’ experience and leaders within their market. Following the successful development of their content team, I now have an opportunity for an experienced and highly driven Digital Marketing Executive to join.
Key responsibilities for this role include;
- Work with the Marketing team to create integrated marketing campaigns., being responsible for all online elements of the campaign
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager with all aspects of online marketing including: PPC, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Display, Social Advertising
- Manage the website, including the management of landing pages and content. Basically to be a key player in major web development projects
- To drive forward the SEO plan for the business; improving rankings on Google and organic traffic growth.
- Work on our outreach strategy to develop links with key sites and bloggers.
- Responsible for Email Marketing – creation and broadcast of regular consumer and trade emails.
- Analysis and reporting (mainly through Google Analytics and our own in-house tools)
Requirements needed for this role include:
- A sound understanding and working practice of SEO including on-site optimisation and technical off-site aspects required in an SEO strategy
- Should be commercially astute
- excellent attention to detail
- good copy writing and proofing is essential
This role is a truly unique opportunity for an individual looking to bring their experience and passion into a company that is investing and in development.
If you are a well organised, efficient and motivated individual then this may well be the role for you. Please apply with your CV and relevant contact details and I will be in touch.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.