About this job
An analytical Digital Insights Executive is required to join a fantastic brand with a rich heritage for a 12-month fixed term contract. This is an incredibly stable business that turns over £120 million per year and has consistently achieved 10% YOY growth for over 30 years. They have both a large retail and online presence and are looking to extend their already successful loyalty program to include online sales too. You will join their dynamic marketing team and be responsible for using analysis and surveys to understand the customer and presenting the data to internal stakeholders.
You will benefit from a mainly remote position (a few days from the office initially while you get to grips with the role then 1 day a month from the North Manchester office thereafter), potential possibility of an extension beyond the 12 months, a flexible working environment and fun team, support and training.
The Digital Insight Executive’s responsibilities will be as follows:
- Analyse and track consumer behaviour, identifying changes and delivering insight to help improve the accuracy of the wider marketing campaigns
- Work with the CRM and insight agency
- Execute customer surveys and collating this data to understand what the consumer wants and needs, and advise the business accordingly
- Product actionable insights using reporting tools to report on digital channels performance VS KPIs
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversions and journeys
- Monitor competitor marketing activities, providing insights for future planning
- Complete ad-hoc analytics and reports and support the wider digital marketing team
The Ideal Digital Insights Exec will have the following background:
- Over 1 years’ experience within a marketing analyst role, ideally within a B2C/ retail environment
- A confident analyst with a customer-centric focus
- Experience using analytics packages – ideally Google Analytics and Data Explorer
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Skilled with Microsoft Office – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Better Placed is working on this opportunity exclusively – so you won’t hear about this opportunity elsewhere! Please apply below.
This opportunity is suitable for: marketing analyst, analysts, digital insight, insight executive, ppc, seo, CRM, segment, database