About this job
I am working with a well-known Children’s Charity on the recruitment of a Digital Content Officer on a 3-month FTC. The Charity are based in Central London, but due to the current circumstances this role will be home based. You will be joining the team at an exciting time as they transform their digital offer to respond to the changing environment. The Digital team that you would be joining is passionate about creating and sharing great content.
You will use your outstanding editorial skills to harness the power of great storytelling and make the content engaging and accessible. As well as supporting and guiding content producers around the organisation, refining user journeys.
You will have experience of managing and auditing content across digital platforms and mapping user journeys to boost engagement.
The role will be reporting into the Website Manager who reports directly into the Head of Digital and Marketing.
Ideal candidates will display:
- You will be a great writer, adapted to different digital channels and audiences which engage and communicate complex information in a clear and accessible way.
- Excellent editing and proofreading of quality written content
- Passionate about SEO with a keen interest in all aspects of digital activity
- Strong experience of managing digital content
- Solid experience of auditing content and creating plans to implement recommendations to technical and non-technical staff
- Experience of working with content management systems across a variety of different digital platforms, including email and web and in-depth knowledge of search engine optimisation
- Proven experience of mapping user journeys and developing and delivering digital communications
Ideally candidates will have experience working in the Not-for-Profit sector but this is not necessarily essential. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.