About this job
A rapidly growing brand with a rich heritage is looking for a Digital Analyst to join their dynamic Marketing team. This is a business that turns over just under £100 million and has a very exciting growth trajectory. They are investing heavily in their digital strategy due to significant success and as such are recruiting for an Analyst.
You will benefit from a dynamic and collaborative working environment, competitive package, healthcare, free parking, 25-30 holidays and a clear progression path. Due to Covid they are working three days from office, two days remote.
The appointed Digital Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide deep insight into digital marketing channels to drive the growth agendas of third-party agencies across PPC and SEO specifically
- Drive customer retention across all online channels through driving a data lead strategy
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to refine the customer journey and help unearth new online opportunities
- Analyse key metrics and web traffic to deliver recommendations and create actionable insights on ways to improve the site
- Identify ways to improve analytical procedures to improve agility and efficiency through the automation of marketing reports
- Understand and interpret the impact of marketing activity both in the online and offline environment, the impact of the marketing channel mix and association; champion attribution
- Create, identify and track data trends across online landscape in order to set ecommerce benchmarks and KPIs
The ideal Digital Analyst will have the following skillset:
- Over 3 years’ experience as a Digital Analyst ideally within a marketing environment
- Skilled with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL and other site data manipulation tools
- Demonstrate confidence in working with large datasets and experience turning this into insight
- Track record in presenting this insight, making recommendations and getting buy in from internal stakeholders
If this sounds like you and you’d love to work for a great business, please apply below!
Keywords: digital analyst, web, UX, cro, customer segmentation, marketing analytics, online marketing specialist, executive