About this job
This creative and design agency are looking to bring all their digital marketing activity in house, so they need a Digital Account Manager to join the team. This is a one off opportunity to develop and lead the digital team within the agency, working across a broad spectrum of retail, telecoms, financial services and hospitality clients (B2B and B2C).
They deliver across the whole spectrum of digital activity, including:
- Website design, build and ongoing management
- CMS support
- Design, build, send and reporting for Email campaigns
- Management of social media campaigns
- Google Display Network advertising
- Running Google ad campaigns
Desirable skills would include:
- A good team player
- General awareness of the digital space, current trends and opportunities to offer clients
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Numerate and able to interpret web (and other statistics) to offer insight and guidance to clients digital marketing activities
- The ability to stand up and present concepts and ideas to clients
- Good project management skills
- Self-starter – the ability to work under their own initiative
- Motivated to think beyond the immediate job in hand and offer their own ideas on how to add value to client’s marketing activities
Agency or in house experience is suitable, although due to the location applicants will need to have a car (free parking provided).
If you’re looking to join an agency that values you as an individual employee and gives you the platform for progression then get in touch!