About this job
Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting a Marketing/Design Assistant role for a truly ‘feel-good’ business in Leeds. You will be working in a company that is transforming lives for those who have suffered serious injuries or disabilities, playing a key role in developing the marketing material and spreading the message.
You will be working in a small team reporting to a Marketing Manager with some really valuable exposure to a wide range of marketing and design material. The company utilises both online and offline channels extensively so you will develop an arsenal of skills that will open up opportunities further down the line. Whilst a lot of experience isn’t necessary in marketing or design, ideally you will have at least some exposure through a placement year or in another role.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing/Design Assistant:
- Creating and designing direct marketing material including email and brochures/direct mail.
- Event management.
- Monitoring and updating the website content.
- Running social media channels.
- Creative copywriting across multiple channels including website, blogs, product descriptions, social media and email.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign.
- A passion for marketing and/or design.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
This Marketing/Design Assistant role is on a 12 contract. Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Bradford, Wakefield, Doncaster, Harrogate and surrounding areas. remote working currently, but will be office based long-term.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.