About this job
We are looking for an experienced data strategist for a six month booking within a retailer in Central London. The role is a day rate project (day rate to be confirmed) but is for someone who can hit the road running. Responsibilities to include:
- Category expert, aligned to select categories and key client accounts (FMCGs and future agency partners)
- Identify, define and deliver proactive category solutions that align objectives
- Work closely with the Planners to define planning team priorities and direction of key accounts to deliver total business revenue targets
- Responsible for mentoring junior members of the planning team
- Responsible for leading planning projects and involved in development and roll-out of propositions across the business
- Demonstrate leadership by creating specialist data led brand campaigns; multi-wave targeted, bespoke data strategies, ongoing activations, annual plans, and fully integrated plans.
- Apply best practice in data planning & CRM strategies for our clients
- Create bespoke campaign strategies based on client objectives and insights
Please do only apply if you are an experienced data strategist who can start work within the next month and is able to commit to a six month booking!