About this job
Customer Success/Product Executive
£23,000 – £28,000 per annum plus pension, healthcare and excellent benefits
Are you a talented customer success, QA, testing or product executive, looking to take your next step in a thriving SaaS brand?
Our client is an exciting SaaS business, providing B2B training and eLearning tools to a global customer base. They are looking to recruit a Product Executive/Customer Success Executive to help them improve their product offering and service to
As part of the growth of their product team, the Product Executives play a key role in guiding customers through their journeys, taking customer feedback to product innovation, and intelligence gathering from the team to steer product development and service improvements.
About the role:
- Supporting the Customer Success function alongside colleagues to resolve issues raised by end users of their platforms.
- The role will also involve aspects of product management, assisting in maintaining and updating platform content and processes for the web-based portals.
- Developing a deep understanding of the eLearning products/platforms
- Supporting in client on-boarding to the platform.
- Engaging with clients externally as well as with internally stakeholders regarding feature updates and up-sell opportunities.
- Issuing tracking and monitoring via the internal ticketing system.
- Updating product specification documents.
- Taking on aspects of project management and milestone tracking.
- Improving client offerings through ongoing feedback and requirement gathering to share with the product development team.
- Participating in the UAT testing process on new products and software updates where required.
- Responding to ad-hoc requests and participating in other assigned projects.
- You will ideally have a few years’ experience in a technical client success/customer support/QA/product support or on-boarding role in a technical product environment.
- Previous experience with SaaS products would be desirable.
- Understanding of web-based technologies, i.e. HTML or CSS
- Able to build rapport in a cross-functional team.
- Strong ability to convey technical topics and processes with simplicity, both verbally and in written form.
- Conscientious and diligent, you will be confident and focused with excellent communication skills.
- You will have a proactive approach to work and will be comfortable taking the initiative.
- You will also be able to take ownership of problems and decisions and respond with a positive outlook.
- You will enjoy working in a fast-paced and ambitious brand and enjoy seeing tasks through to completion in a deadline-driven role