About this job
Customer Insight Manager
- A brand new role created out of growth and investment
- In a business that puts insight and data at the core of every decision made, meaning the customers receive the best possible product and service
- Focus now to grow the insight and CRM team and invest in customer modelling / profiling and data tools.
This role will support the development of the CRM strategy, drive day to day decisions across the business (and specifically marketing and product), and deliver insight to identify customers and behaviour through 1st and 3rd party data.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage the Customer Insight Strategy
- Using a range a analytical tools, analyst and identify opportunities and trends that will shape marketing decisions
- Support the wider team in customer profiling, and subsequent product and service offering
- Create and manage customer segmentation, drive retention using A/B testing
- Drive customer experience improvements through CRM
What you’ll need:
- Data minded with strong analytical skills
- Need to have previous experience working with consumer databases – this is very important!
- Proven experience delivering customer improvements through data and insight
- Natural ability to look at the connection between customer behaviour and the wider commercial impact
- Experience with a variety of analysis tools, in particular Google Analytics & Microsoft Excel. Experience with SQL database is ideal