About this job
An agile Senior Marketing Analyst is required to join one of the UK’s largest eCommerce pure plays. You will join their dynamic marketing department and work in their state-of-the-art HQ. This is a very financially stable, cash rich business which is showing no signs of slowing down in the current economic climate. This business has a significant international presence and has floated on the London Stock exchange but still hasn’t lost their start up, dynamic mentality.
You will also benefit from a competitive salary, remote working, flexible working, access to internal and external training opportunities, generous staff discounts, a generous package and free parking to name a few.
As a Senior Marketing Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Conducting in depth analysis and providing insightful reports on key KPIs like digital marketing spend, tracking performance against forecast and YOY
- Provide commercial insight which will help influence decisions within the marketing and media teams
- Communicate analytical reports with various departments across the wider business and make recommendations
- Play an active role in helping develop other more junior members of the team, helping with any questions
The ideal Senior Marketing Analyst has the following profile:
- Have a minimum 2:1 degree ideally in a numerical subject (eg. Maths, Statistics, Economics, Accounting ect)
- 2+ years’ experience working within a marketing analysis or commercial environment
- Confident on making recommendations to the wider business based on in depth analytics reports
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
- Experienced with Google or Adobe Analytics and Power BI or similar software
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Numerical and analytical mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to work an award-winning business, please don’t hesitate to apply. The full interview process will be conducted remotely over the next few coming weeks.
Their offices are commutable by car from: Manchester, Warrington, Liverpool and Preston.
This opportunity would be relevant for: digital analysts, web analysts, conversion analytics, website analytics executive, marketing analyst, SEO, eCommerce analyst, GA, google analytics, adobe analytics