About this job
This global technology company are driving growth and developing their teams on an international scale. After recent investment they are restructuring their creative capabilities and looking to hire a creative lead to really establish their international proposition across their extensive portfolio of brands. You will be working from one of their North West based headquarters, with one being based in the heart of the City Centre. You can be mainly remote however and would need to ideally work from the office at least one day a week.
This role is a 50/50 split of creating online and offline assets including but not limited to: websites, presentations, brochures, event stands and social assets. It is crucial that you have skills on both of these areas. You will also need to have a working knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe XD and experience delivering software solutions at scale. Knowledge of front-end languages like HTML and CSS are desirable but not required.
The Senior Creative Designer will have the following responsibilities:
- Consulting with the project team on design capabilities and best practices.
- Designing marketing collateral for digital and print in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Taking ownership of projects helping to drive them forward in collaboration with other designers and the rest of the wider team.
- Be self-motivated with a desire to learn new things and do the necessary research to deliver on new projects.
- Attend project meetings to discuss requirements, timescales and technical capabilities with project teams.
- Adopt a professional approach and behaviour when dealing with the business and user community.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team by sharing technical and business knowledge.
- Helping more junior members of the design team solve problems and assist in their development when possible.
The ideal Senior Creative designer will have the following background:
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe XD.
- A good eye for detail.
- 10+ years’ experience designing software at scale.
- Experience in designing fully responsive websites.
- Experience in designing emails.
- Experience in designing with data.
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- The ability to creatively solve problems and design custom solutions.
- Flexible, adaptable, resilient and able to change focus on command.
- Interpersonal skills, working closely with the design team to discuss technical capabilities.
- Organisational skills to manage working on multiple projects at once to multiple deadlines.
- Communication skills, to convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience working on projects within a team.
If you would like to work with a very financially stable brand with an impressive growth trajectory and prospects for self-development, then please apply below!
Keywords: graphic designer, creative, senior, photoshop, adobe creative suite