About this job
Our client is one of the most recognisable retailers nationally. Started in the ’80s and with nearly 500 locations, they really are a household name.
It is now looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join its marketing team within its marketing team to create, develop and execute the CRM strategy across all customer segments working closely with the wider digital marketing, trade and analytics teams.
The role will find you:
- Actively planning and carrying out CRM and email initiatives, campaigns, project roadmaps and ongoing activity in line with business goals and requirements
- Overseeing all customer & prospect email communications, including promotional newsletter emails, customer service emails, sales pipeline
- Using data and insight to identify customer life-time values and model segmentation to drive customer value and retention
- In-depth knowledge of the creation and execution of CRM campaigns
- Significant experience in a similar role (ideally from an eCommerce/lead generation background)
This is a cracking role for someone who really wants to join a business and really make the role their own!