About this job
Creative Project Manager
Up to £45k plus 10% bonus
Our client is a global software brand, focusing on hosting, cloud infrastructure and managed services.
As part of their ongoing commitment to growing their marketing services team, they are seeking a candidate from a creative project management, traffic management or marketing services background, to coordinate the flow of collateral and production work, keeping relevant team members on track to project deadlines.
On a day to day basis you will…
- Ensure the effective delivery of marketing services against a marketing brief.
- Oversee and coordinate subject matter experts across marketing services, from content, design and digital media to events.
- Manage a wide range of campaigns and creative projects, effectively delivering to the brief and on time, holding the wider team accountable to services levels.
- Push back on briefs where appropriate, and challenge expectations whilst ensuring that all stakeholders are satisfied.
- Capture data and tracking results from campaigns or programs and report on data trends, recommending best practices based on campaign performance.
- Recommend and implement new tools and practices to better the overall marketing process.
- Experienced in marketing services function, with a strong understanding of the overall media and measurement landscape, including digital analytics, online advertising and marketing trends.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a relevant subject – e.g. Marketing or Digital Design or Media Studies.
- Impeccably organised, with strong project management skills and the ability to challenge expectations and drive a team to meet project deadlines.
- Strongly detail orientated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in analytical writing with the ability to create engaging marketing copy.
- Motivated and energetic with a “get things done” approach – someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone with a strong understanding of how marketing services can influence a brand’s strategic and competitive position.
- A great communicator and team player, able to engage positively with colleague of all levels and influence relevant stakeholders.
- Confident in your numerical and mathematical skills.
- Able to draw conclusions from data and present patterns to internal stakeholders.