About this job
This award winning south Manchester agency are looking for a Creative Artworker to work on household name retail brands on a national basis. Due to new current wins they are looking to expand their studio team.
You should have an in-depth knowledge of retail design demonstrated through your work. You will produce accurate production ready files for both print and onscreen for retail environments across a variety of clients and scale. You will take design projects through to production, assuming responsibility and delivering high quality artwork within tight deadlines. As a valued member of the design studio, you will occasionally mentor junior members of the team and work alongside senior designers.
- Produce production ready artwork from concepts and designs
- Review artwork & designs to ensure high quality throughout given projects
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all client projects
- Liaise with marketing, clients and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Preform general creative artworking tasks
- Deliver high quality artwork files
- Experience with 2D design workflows
- Proficient in design software including
- Basic Excel
- Cinema 4D experience is highly desirable
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Degree in design, visual arts or similar field
This is not your ‘run of the mill’ Artworker role; you will be working with an enviable portfolio of retail clients on exciting bespoke creative projects. This is no place for egos, so if you’re looking to join a studio in a collaborative and interesting agency, then get in touch now.