About this job
Corporate Communications Manager – Preston
We are proud to be partnering with a UK leading engineering organisation on the recruitment of a Corporate Communications Executive. The role will support the Corporate Communications Manager in driving effective communication across one of the businesses key divisions
You will be a creatively minded individual who is always seeking to bring new ideas to the table. It is key to have an understanding and appreciation of the audience and so, your writing skills will be critical to the success of this role.
The key deliverables of the role include:
- Delivering large projects in collaboration with the Corporate Communications Manager as well as driving your own initiatives
- Manage existing channels and continually seek to improve their output. Channels include; Intranet, newsletters, events as well as external comms activates
- Being a key figure in devising and engaging internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- A strong portfolio of internal and external communications experience with a proven track record in delivering effective communications plans.
- Good attention to detail with ability to project manage a variety of tasks, ensuring all are delivered in a timely fashion.
- A passion for writing and engaging people with innovative and thought provoking copy.
About us: Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.