About this job
Up to £35K DOE
Manchester city centre
We are proud to be partnering with a solutions based organisation that is looking to add a talented Content Manager to their vibrant Manchester city centre offices. Operating in 165 countries, this is as an organisation working at the cutting edge of data/technology to bring a well thought out solution to businesses across the finance, retail and banking sectors.
This is a role with a broad remit that offers the successful candidate the opportunity to take ownership over thought leadership, social and website content. Joining a passionate Head of Marketing you will be given the support needed to succeed on the global stage.
What you will be up to…
- Working with the wider marketing team to create engaging, on trend content for a variety of audiences
- Support with the wider outreach strategy to promote the organisation’s capabilities working with influencers and bloggers alike
- Lead the content strategy for all social channels in a fast paced, reactive environment
- Contributing to the driving of improved activity across the marketing function, demonstrating a commercially savvy mindset.
What you will have already done…
- Managed a number of content channels ideally within a B2B environment
- Managed a variety of social media channels, producing a range of content for different audiences
- Been part of a multi-channel marketing operating tactically across traditional and digital channels
- Demonstrated an attitude to improve and learn whilst delivering work the highest possible standards
This is a unique opportunity to join a business at the forefront of what they offer to their varied customer base. If you want to join a business that is operating globally, is in a growth phase and wants to continue to build on it’s solid foundations then get in touch!
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.