About this job
Up to £25,000
My client is a luxury travel company who have been growing for over 30 years’ – they have gone from strength to strength and are now leaders within their niche market. Following the development of a fantastic marketing team, and having won some prestigious awards for their campaigns, they are looking to expand the team with an articulate, passionate and creative Content Executive.
You will be responsible for curating inspiring and informative content, with a deep understanding of luxury branding and tone of voice. A passion for tasteful imagery and a keen eye for stylish colour schemes are essential, as well as first rate copywriting skills in order to make this company’s content stand out from the norm.
Key responsibilities for this role include;
- Proactively creating, planning and managing quality content for multiple platforms.
- Working with other departments and external agencies putting specific pieces of content together, including product content, factual product information and website maintenance.
- Driving content strategy and plans that are relevant to the company audience.
- Keeping content up to date, relevant and engaging to suit changing customer needs and trending or topical news.
- Ensuring all content meets brand values and guidelines and tones – delivering a consistent, appropriate style and tone and extremely high standards of written content.
- Ensure images are the best they can be through detailed selection, cropping and retouching. Ultimately, meeting the expectations of a luxury brand
- Research, copy write, edit, proof and maintain a central source of accurate and grammatically correct content for the website, brochures, marketing collateral and client documentation
- Improve and enhance content including (but not limited to) copy, images, video, maps, special offers, client testimonials and reviews
- Benchmark, measure and report on the performance of content through analytics in order to constantly improve the content offering.
Requirements for this role;
- A field relevant degree (marketing/journalism/creative/English)
- A creative flair, with a passion for elegant and inspiring content
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Assertive communication skills – must be comfortable with internal and external liaison
- Proficient in handling multiple content plans and processes
- Experience of working with Content Management Systems
You will be joining a business offering premium, bespoke travel and therefore producing visionary luxury marketing to reflect that. This company offer fantastic progression and benefits, including flexible working and free travel opportunities. This is an unmissable opportunity to be part of something really special, apply now.