About this job
We’re looking for a consumer focused communications and content manager for a fixed term contract (9 months ideally) to start in June. Your main responsibilities will be to develop engaging content and implement effective and profitable social media and PR marketing tactics and campaigns, build relationships with influential parties and execute strategically integrated public relations programs, campaigns and initiatives to agreed targets. To support non-promotional public relations activities as required. Ideally you will come from a retail background (fashion / jewellery even better but not essential!)
– Develop and implement a cohesive content plan for the business and all platforms
– Work with marketing and design teams to plan and develop content standards
– Manage relationships with third parties e.g. agencies, vendors, journalists, bloggers and media relations to develop content
– Work with our SEO agency to identify gaps in content and trending terms / phrases
– Manage social media and PR budget tracking, billing and reporting
To be successful you will come to the table with:
Proven track record of producing quality creative and engaging digital and offline content for a variety of clients/employers in a range of sectors. Journalism / editorial background desirable.
Demonstrably high-level understanding and working knowledge of online marketing (search engine marketing, affiliate programmes, email marketing, online advertising, social media partnerships etc) within a consumer facing multichannel business.
If you would like to know more about this please do apply! Due to high demand in candidates applying we can only respond to those who fit the profile. We apologise for any inconvenience.