About this job
Communications Manager – South Manchester
We are proud to be partnering with a leading education provider on the recruitment of a Communications Manager. The role will support the Head of Marketing Communications in driving effective communication across all divisions of the business.
You will be a creatively minded individual who is always seeking to bring new ideas to the table. This is an organisation that provides an invaluable service to trained professionals and so you will have an appreciation of tone and sensitivity.
The key deliverables of the role include:
- Delivering large projects in collaboration with the Head Marketing and Communications as well as driving your own initiatives
- Manage existing channels and continually seek to improve their output. Channels include; PR, social and case studies as well as managing internal comms
- Developing relationship with appropriate media outlets for both proactive and reactive media outlets.
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong communications experience with a proven track record in delivering effective communications plans
- Good attention to detail with ability to project manage a variety of tasks, ensuring all are delivered in a timely fashion
- This is a predominantly externally focused role and so wouldn’t be best suited to those from an internal comms focused background.
About us: Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.