About this job
Are you an experienced Communications and PR specialist with a strong foothold in the world of Social Media Communications? If so then read on, this could be the job for you. Our client within the world of hospitality is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable communications manager with excellent social media skills. Some of your responsibilities will include:
– creating thought leadership events and other events to bring the business to life in various prestigious locations
– managing all central communications and the PR agencies to ensure positive and consistent messaging with the expectation of gaining positive news coverage
– writing content and delivering blogs, videos, newsletter, web content – both internally and externally
– being part of the “voice” of the business and ensuring that all brand values and achievements are communicated well
– managing the online platforms, performing video and photo shoots, creating tone of voice etc.
– working with all clients to ensure that all artwork, content, social, digital content and assets are shared and used
– managing relationships with stakeholders at all levels
To be successful you will have the following skill set:
– 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role within on and off line communications management
– strong social media experience and the ability to run digital channels
– an interest in food and venues and hospitality
– someone who is comfortable in engaging with stakeholders at all levels in various different businesses
If you would like to know more please do apply! Please note that due to high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to candidates who have the right experience outlined above.