About this job
This Channel Marketing Manager role is responsible for developing and executing quarterly marketing plans with one of our client’s major Channel Partner’s. This person will lead the execution of effective, fully integrated channel marketing, ensuring that all marketing activities are fully leveraged and executed through the channel compliantly, to deliver business growth!
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for GTM planning & execution for new product launches, life cycle management and budget ownership to manage sell in and sell out of their products
- Be responsible for ensuring the marketing budget is allocated in an efficient manner to improve return on investment
- Assist the commercial teams to sell into channel new products, solutions and propositions through clear presentation of any marketing campaigns
- Run the full suite of channel activities: sales enablement, events, incentives, creative and PR
To be successful you will have:
- To be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role delivering channel marketing activities that drive channel growth
- To be able to demonstrate experience across the marketing mix
- Ability to translate company and customer strategies into marketing plans that deliver growth
If you want to know more about this role, please do apply! Based on high volumes of applications, we can only respond to applications that meet our requirements, and apologise for any inconvenience this will cause.