About this job
We’re recruiting a campaign manager for a fixed term contract within a big retailer in London.
- Leading and resourcing a team to deliver the media buying and campaign execution
- Driving buying efficiencies to deliver best rates for clients
- Executional excellence when it comes to delivering campaigns in line with client objectives.
- Always looking for ways to improve campaign effectiveness e.g. improved artwork, targeting etc
- Deliver your channel portfolio revenue of and profit targets
- Developing excellent third party relationships across senior and day to day contacts to ensure smooth delivery of your products, prioritisation of our needs and collaborative approaches to product enhancement
- Remain up to date on industry trends and competitive threats, seeking out and demonstrating creative thinking in leveraging new opportunities to develop your product portfolio
- Proactively apply solution orientated approach to manage potential commercial or delivery challenges
- Building collaborative & ‘big’ relationships with media owners
- Manage direct report/s against specific objectives, ensuring quality and timely delivery of work; offering on-going day to day support and identifying training needs, ensure direct report/s has a development plan and coaching needs are provided as required
We will only be able to respond to CVs of people who fit the background due to sheer volume of candidate applications. Thanks