About this job
A highly specialist Legal Firm based in central Leeds are currently seeking an ambitious and forward thinking Business Development Manager to join their team. This is a brand new position created due to an exciting period of growth and will suit someone who’s keen to take the lead and play a key role for the organisation.
You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Leadership Team in the pursuit of selling the services to new clients both in the UK and Europe. You will also be asked to work with selected Client Managers to support them with their development plans.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, the main responsibilities will involve the following:
- Undertake research and support to define and create strategies for prospect contact and development.
- Regularly review sales plans on a quarterly basis.
- Attend networking events in the UK and occasionally Europe.
- Assist in the management of the sales pipeline.
- Support marketing messages and campaigns.
- Attend client and sales meetings as suggested.
I’m looking for hard working, personable Sales & Business Development Managers who will go above and beyond for the team. It is essential that you have a couple of years B2B sales experience, ideally within the Legal/Financial Services Industry but not essential with a proven track record of delivering sales success and client development. You must also be committed to travelling throughout the UK & Europe.
Salary c£35,000-£45,000 + a discretionary bonus scheme, Pension and Private Healthcare.