About this job
I am partnering with an amazing Children’s charity in Central London on the search for a Corporate Partnerships and Major Donor Executive. This is a fantastic role that will be supporting the Relationship and Partnership Fundraising Team to deliver against their ambitious corporate strategy and generate sustainable income through the management and development of corporate partnership accounts.
This organisation is instrumental in supporting families and Children across the UK in providing support and care across a prominent disability.
This role will report into the Head of Relationship and Partnerships Fundraising, who reports directly into the Director of Fundraising and Communications.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Experience working in a commercial or charity environment
- Excellent written skills, ability to adapt style of writing to suit a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of presenting to a variety of audiences
- A demonstrable track record of managing and developing a range of corporate partnerships in a commercial or charity setting.
Ideally candidates will have experience working in the Not-For-Profit sector but this is not necessarily essential. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.