About this job
Brand Manager – Disruptive category!
Better Placed are proud to be working with a leading Food & Drinks brand that has ambitious growth plans for the future. Consequently an opportunity for a Brand Manager to take control of look and feel of the brand across all channels B2C and B2B. If you’re ambitious, want to make a big impact, with the opportunity to take full autonomy for the tone of voice of a fast growing brand, then don’t hesitate to apply!
The successful candidate will shape the strategies and plans for the brand across multiple shopper segments. They will bring the brand to life with personality and make sure that in every touch is on brand and on mission!
The role is to bring a level of consistency to our look and feel across all channels and deliver us a comprehensive social strategy (both paid and organic).
A passion for getting underneath the skin of the consumer and utilising this to build a comprehensive marketing strategy across all touch points, including social media strategy is essential.
Reporting to Marketing Director, the key responsibilities include:
- Delivering the growth targets for the year
- Developing the longer-term plans that will meet our goals
- Bringing consistency to our look and feel (including tone of voice) across all channels, B2C, B2B, and all advertising
- Ensuring our brand guidelines are adhered to across all BTL touchpoints
- Exploring non digital marketing opportunities to improve brand awareness amongst our targets
- To manage the PR program for the brand
- Bringing a social media strategy to life across all channels (paid and organic)
- Develop the brand look for the future and bring more personality to the website
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to work autonomously with huge appetite for growth
- A proven track record working as a brand manager, ideally in a disruptive market
- Data analytics and consumer insight in an FMCG environment
- Proven success with creating change and implementing plans
- Extensive experience with BTL marketing, especially social media