About this job
£40,000 – £45,000 + package
My client is a rapidly expanding leisure business and one of the UK’s best loved organisations operating a number of hugely successful brands. They have an excellent reputation and constantly seek new ways to bring innovative products and services to their customers. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join their growing marketing team.
The key remit of this role is to deliver brand plans and strategy that supports growth and market share.
As Brand Manager the key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the ongoing development of the brand and brand strategy, to continue to drive growth
- Manage all external brand communications including POS, PR, Website, Key events and promotions
- Monitor brand performance against agreed targets and report accordingly
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure all brand comms adhere to brand guidelines
What I am looking for:
- Strong Marketing/ brand experience, ideally within a consumer environment.
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and creative skills
- Good stakeholder management
The successful candidate will have experience gained in similar customer focused Brand role, ideally within the hospitality sector.
All interested candidates should attach an updated CV.