About this job
My client is looking for a high achieving Brand Manager or Senior Brand Manager to join their ambitious and results driven team. They have big plans for 2020 and great brands to work on!
- Deliver effective annual operational marketing plans using customer and market insight to maximise the brand’s short, medium and long- term objectives.
- Defines, monitors and influences sales performance (sell-in, sell-out), market share, digital and innovation Key Performance Indicators to accelerate business success. Act as brand champion to share learnings and success with local and global teams.
- Develop and implementation of integrated communication campaigns by building strategic partnerships with communication agencies (incl. PR) to drive best-in-class, 360 degree, cohesive communication campaigns. Measure the media effectiveness.
- Responsibility for product supply of key strategic projects as well as monthly demand forecast.
- Owns and drives the development of the innovation pipeline in close collaboration with local, regional and global stakeholder.
To excel in this role you will need to have:
- Experience in brand management on Brand Manager or Senior Brand Manager level in recognised OTC/Healthcare or FMCG businesses, at country and/or regional/global level.
- Previous and relevant FMCG experience in multi-channel consumer marketing/trade marketing/digital marketing/primary research and analysis/reporting of market data.
- Strong track record and leadership in shaping brand plans & operational marketing (direct to consumer & medical marketing) as well as innovation projects.
- Proven commercial acumen, clear understanding of business market dynamics, retail customer and awareness of current/future external market environment trends.
- Strong ability to lead complex product category project teams. Have effective intercultural relationships with regional and global colleagues.
- Experience in effective cross-functional engagement with e.g. Market Research, Regulatory and Medical Affairs, Industrial Affairs, Procurement, etc.
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace and continuously changing environment
- Ability to influence management stakeholders and peers, synthesise amounts of data to support business decisions and clearly articulate them in meetings and presentations.