About this job
- Experienced in commercial FMCG and passionate about Consumer behaviour and trends Food
- Commercially aware with an aptitude for analysing data and creating plans to deliver brand growth.
- Flexible, fast-paced, and confident to put forward ideas and recommendations supported by thorough research & data
- You will have accountability of one our exciting, consumer-centric brand portfolios involving daily management of portfolio of products (relating to packaging, product and artwork) and ownership in delivering budgeted sales values and margins.
- Inputting into ‘Brand Planning’, supporting the team to develop and deliver a commercially sound, integrated and aligned Sales & Marketing annual brand plan.
- Bringing a relentless approach to help deliver the brand objectives and drive top and bottom line growth.
- Cross-functional partnership is key in your role as Brand Manager – you will work with the Innovation team to help define the innovation pipeline for NPD for the portfolio areas of responsibility. You will also lead projects cross functionally and be accountable for bringing new/existing products to market, ensuring key retailer listings and marketing / shopper support after the launch.
Campaign Planning & Marketing Communication
- Your appetite and experience in consumer marketing will enable you to realise what new opportunities can enliven our mission
- Identify key consumer dynamics, recommend appropriate media channels to help execute activities to meet these drivers i.e. TV Adverts, Influencers, Billboards, Celebrity Chef Partnerships
- Seeking out actionable market, customer, consumer and shopper insights to help drive competitive advantage.
- Partnering with agencies to develop and execute campaign and marketing communication activities as well identifying and agreeing ROI metrics.