About this job
Our client is an iconic brand that enjoys a cult status with consumers! This business houses some much loved brands in addition to some of the best marketing talent the North West has to offer! With a brilliant culture and some incredible brands they are most definitely a sought after employer brand!
Their flagship brand has a strong heritage, which has been a driving force in the brand doubling its value in the last couple of years . As the fastest growing brand in its category our client is out performing the market, winning awards and disrupting the market with best in class marketing campaigns and amazing innovation! The next few years have some incredibly exciting plans in place and will require a high calibre Brand Manager to set the pace and deliver further growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- To operate as the brand champion within the company and to external shareholders.
- To support the Marketing Manager in driving profitable brand growth across portfolio areas of responsibility, in conjunction with colleagues across multiple disciplines.
- Monitor and report on brand performance through analysis of market data (in conjunction with category team) and sales data (using internal data sources) and recommend remedial action as required. Ensure marketing budget delivery against plan.
- To support the Marketing Manager in the annual brand planning process across areas of responsibility.
- Lead and implement key work streams from the consumer brand plans, ensuring all activity is completed on time, to budget and is in line with the brand guidelines and brand positioning.
- To work in close consultation and partnership with the sales, operations team and external agencies as appropriate to implement the plans.
- To support the Marketing Manager in ensuring the timely and successful launch of product development / NPD projects to market.
- Propose requirements for qualitative and quantitative research and write research briefs, analyse results and recommend course of action.
- FMCG Brand marketing within the UK Grocery and Wholesale sector
- Strategic Planning
- Developing and delivering multi-faceted through the line consumer communications campaigns incorporating both ATL & BTL
- Briefing and liaising with agencies
- Social media activation Presenting to and securing buy in from, internal and external stakeholders
- Project management
To be successful in the role you will be a successful Brand Manager with at least 3 years experienced gained in an FMCG business. You will have led at least one brand planning cycle in full and will have a good grasp of delivering against commercial KPI’s. Experience of bringing innovation to market and leading a cross functional team to deliver NPD from concept to launch is essential. You will have the skills to get the best out of external agencies with a drive for ROI and uncompromising attention to detail and brand guidelines. A good grasp of campaign development, digital marketing and promotional planning and measurement will be an asset to this role.