About this job
Looking for a new challenge with one of Manchester’s most prolific PR agencies? Due to company growth, my client is looking for an experienced Account Director with a passion for everything PR. The position is within the B2B team, working on briefs for clients across professional service, finance, telecoms, tech, charity, digital and construction.
- Client and account management
- Responsibility for both B2B and corporate campaigns
- Confidence in PR and liaising with the media on a daily basis, proactively identifying coverage opportunities to support client objectives
- Project management , complying to both internal and external deadlines
- Management of the junior team, utilising their skills and talent to monitor the media and track progress reports
You will be a key part of the creative development of integrated campaigns, bringing both a creative and commercial awareness to the table.
The right candidate will have a couple of years of PR experience under their belt, a good knowledge of social media and digital marketing platforms with an appetite to learn more. You must have a creative mindset with an ability to produce engaging and unique copy, but with a commercial grounding that provides a platform to solve any problems you come across. B2B experience is also essential.
This agency is globally influential and experienced in the world of PR; this is an opportunity to be part of something great.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Send in your CV now.