About this job
B2B Marketing Manager – Property
London West End
£45k – £55k per annum plus benefits
Our client is a well-established and award-winning brand in the commercial property sector with over 20 years’ experience in the industrial retail property development space.
They are currently seeking to recruit a standalone B2B Marketing Manager in an established function, which will support both property development marketing and developing engaging collateral, brand communications, presentations and social content for partners, capital sources and corporate events.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing written and visual, collateral for both internal and external marketing communications campaigns across a wide target audience, from agents and investors to family offices.
- Managing digital advertising and website content to position the brand’s corporate offering as well as schemes currently under development.
- Creating and managing the corporate presentation, with the objective of winning bids and driving new business.
- Planning and managing the annual corporate marketing and events budget.
- Liaising with suppliers to secure high quality video and photography, including drone footage and aerial views.
- Alongside the external PR agency, you will leverage opportunities across national property trade press, regional media and newspapers.
- Securing editorial and speaking opportunities to raise the profile of the senior management team and promote the expertise of the wider team.
- Producing thought leadership for the internal content hub.
- Producing case studies and content for industry and business awards entries.
- Creating compelling events targeting agents and to launch new industrial development schemes.
- Producing CSR communications to promote fundraising and voluntary events.
- Ensuring all marketing activities are created to the highest levels of compliance.
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- Solid previous experience in a B2B Marketing role. This may suit a candidate looking to make a step-up in remit from a Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive role or similar.
- Educated to degree level in Business or Marketing, or with equivalent practical experience.
- Ideally a holder of the CIM Professional Marketing Diploma, or working towards this.
- Comfortable managing a range of different work-streams, with the ability to manage your time successfully.
- Able to push back and manage expectations in a multi-stakeholder environment, with a keen eye for prioritisation.
- A creative approach, with respect to brand consistency. Able to interpret briefs and manage design agencies to produce high quality visual communications.